Motor Mount; Cushioned; Black; Polyurethane; Single
Quickly becoming one of the most popular components Energy offers, performance Polyurethane motor mounts are the best of both worlds smooth running for the street, strong for the track. Torque resistant yet comparable in strength to too hard running metal mounts. Early Chevy styles have patented “safety interlock”, while the Clam Shell versions are re-engineered to deliver better performance, under all conditions!
– A True Performance Application Component For Cars, Trucks, Hot Rods & Racing Or Competition Vehicles, Yet Designed To Be Also Used For Street Vehicles
– Soft Running Enough To Absorb Vibrations For Street Use Yet Rugged For Racing Use
– When Required A Torque Resistant “Safety Interlock” Design Is Used That Is Comparable In Strength To Those Too Hard Running Metal Mounts
– Replaces The Original, Short Lived & Typically Too Soft Rubber Mounts & Outdates Those Hard Running Metal Motor Mounts
– The Popular “Early” Style Mounts For General Motors® Vehicles Are Available In Either Zinc Or Chrome Metal Finishes
– Made Of HYPER-FLEX™ Performance Polyurethane
– Resistant To Under Vehicle Fluids Such As Oils, Coolants, Road Contaminants, Etc.
– Limited 2 Year Warranty