Auto Trans Mount; Red; Polyurethane; 7.5 Inch Top Center To Center Bolt Holes; 4.5 Inch Bottom Center To Center Bolt Holes
Energy’s replacement transmission mounts are the best of both worlds! Soft enough for street use, yet strong enough for racing or off-road use. The mounts for General Motors(R) & Ford(R)vehicles have a unique & patented metal safety locking feature(R) to effectively control torque! The interlocking feature of the mount gives added confidence against drive train & chassis or frame damage. This feature delivers the extra strength to resist problematic torque forces. Unfortunately, General Motors(R) still is using a rubber version of this mount without a safety locking feature (the same type since 1956)! We believe all of our mounts are superior to original factory types. Depending on the vehicle, the Energy’s mounts can be used on both automatic transmissions & manual three, four & five speeds. Energy’s special formula HYPER-FLEX™ performance Polyurethane material that is used assures long lasting performance, unlike many OEM rubber components.
Compatibility: GM Transmissions
Includes Bracket: Yes
Bracket Material: Steel
Bracket Finish: Zinc Plated
Bushing Material: Polyurethane
Bushing Color: Red
– A True Performance Application Component For Cars, Trucks, Hot Rods. For Racing Or Competition, Yet Popularly Used For Street Vehicles When More Horsepower Is Added
– Soft Running Enough To Absorb Vibrations For Street Use Yet Rugged For Racing Use
– Helps Control Torque On High Performance Vehicles
– Maintains Proper Drive Shaft Angle To Help Prevent Early Wear & Unexpected Power Train Damage
– Replaces The Original, Short Lived & Typically Too Soft Rubber Mounts & Outdates Those Hard Running Metal Transmission Mounts
– Resistant To Under Vehicle Fluids Such As Oils, Coolants, Road Contaminants, Etc.
– Made Of Energy’s HYPER-FLEX™ Performance Polyurethane & Heavy-Duty Hardware For Added Durability
– Limited 2 Year Warranty